Where to Buy a Domain and Cheap Web Hosting

In the cheap web hosting market, there is a thin red line between cheap but good hosting and junk hosting. Here I present the best at low prices. And indeed, there are good hosting services and domains, at almost ridiculous prices.

Click here to get more info about: cheap domain and hosting

cheap web hosting

That is, to get cheap and good quality web hosting, you have to know how to choose well, especially if we are talking about a hosting for a PHP application that uses a MySQL database such as WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop, Magento and the like.


If you do it badly, or you will be overpaying for a bad service that does not deserve your money, or you will end up with a service of such poor quality that shortly after having some traffic you will complicate your life with falls, slowness and other problems one day yes and another too.

I have been working with many hosting for more than a decade, so I propose two options:

    If you want to get to the point, without going into the details, simply choose one of the recommendations that I will make below. I am a client of all of them and I assure you that you will not be mistaken.

    If you want to learn how to choose the hosting that suits you best, also read calmly the post where I explain how to choose your hosting well. It is easy and, in addition, I give you a comparison based on real measurements.

Domains and Cheap Web Hosting – Summary of the Best Options

Personally, I use my websites and recommend as first options, in this order, Webempresa, SiteGround and Raiola Networks, being my favorite Webempresa, is the one who uses this blog.

These options are the best hosting at cheap prices (in the basic plans) than of all the ones I’ve tried for their good performance (speed, security, etc.) and good technical support. His good reputation is not the result of chance.

For more info visit here: cheap domain name registration

Among the somewhat more aggressive alternatives in prices I recommend STARTHOSTS. All also have a free domain and discounts for the first contract. Precisely for that reason, we decided to include it in the in-depth tests whose results you will find in the comparison below.

We were able to verify to our liking that this bad reputation is no longer justified. Although it is a step or two below as the most recommended alternatives, seeing its combination of benefits, prices and discounts, I now consider it an interesting option.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SBM

new blog post

Web Hosting Services: Shared Vs Dedicated Hosting